Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lindon's Grandparent Day



Where is the best elementary school in the world located?
Where do the best teachers teach and the best students learn? Who has an awesome faculty and an awesome PTA president?

Give it a guess. All right, I know everyone knows the correct answer. I did hear you right, didn't I? I'll admit, I'm a bit prejudice. But, it's impossible to hang around a place for 20 years and not think it's pretty darn great.

It's always fun to return to my old stomping grounds to watch Courtnie and Tyren in action. We filled out a "favorites" page in Courtnie's class and found out some of her favorites: pink, pizza, Disneyland, The Bee Movie, vanilla ice cream, etc. Wow! Enlightening! Shocking revelations! Gramma W. was the first to finish her paper. I had to think a bit about my answers. Nope, I'm not going to share.





Hey, this is my old room! (Courtnie's classroom now)











Tyren's teacher, Miss Bybee, had everyone engaged in Native American projects. Tyren really got the hang of twisting that yarn.




Three heads are better than one -- maybe.









Here's Tyren's finished product. Best of the show! No,
best of all were the hugs Tyren kept giving to all of us -- especially Great-Gramma.



Thanks Meagan for sharing your headdress with Tyren.










The whole gang. I guess it's Great-Gramma's turn to wear the feathers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are wonderful! I need copies, love Great Gramma in the feathers. The kids had a great time thanks for going. And about the best PTA President, I think it is more like the craziest!