Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone, but especially to my valentine of 46 years. Yes, I love my husband of almost 44 years and in a heartbeat I’d marry him again. He really is a romantic, but it’s not the poems he writes, or the gifts he gives that makes him a romantic in my eyes. It’s the everyday things he does for/with me. Love it that he:
• Mows the lawn and snowblows the sidewalks
• Keep the cars clean and filled with gas
• Manages our money (or lack of it)
• Reads books, scriptures, newspapers and shares his thoughts with me
• Took me to the movie Twilight and even liked it
• Gives me his coat or gloves when I’m cold (warms my feet too)
• Holds my hand when we walk together or ride in the car
• Always takes out the garbage
• Listens, cries, and/or laughs with me
• Supports what I do and always tells me I do a pretty good job of . . .
• Loves me
HELLO WORLD!
10 years ago

1 comment:
That was so sweet! I almost cried...
Post a Comment