
Last May, Mother’s Day 2009, Shauna gave me an iPod. I confess. It’s been sitting on my desk. I couldn’t figure out how to download songs. I’m happy to announce that after 7 months I finally have some tunes loaded, thanks to my techno-savvy granddaughter. Everyone kept saying, “Oh it’s so easy. Just plug the thing in.” Well, it IS easy after someone shows you how to do it! Now, when I go for my morning walk, I’m hip! Merrell is too. He takes his 1980s Walkman with a different cassette tape each day.
Merrell's music is hum, hum, hum, la, la, la, soothe, soothe. Mine is more yeah, yeah, yeah, do-wah, diddy-dum, ba-bee-ba, aah, ahh, ahh, stomp, jump. It says to my brain, “Move it!”

1 comment:
Maybe we need to get Dad an ipod for Christmas? He needs more stuff to sit on his desk for a year. (Like a CASSETTE TAPE, for one!)
I can just see you shakin' a tail feather at the PG rec to your groovy tunes, mom!
Post a Comment