Friday, February 5, 2010

DE-FEC-TIVE

Nooooooooooo! It can’t be true. I refuse to believe it. Not Toyota. I LOVE our Toyotas. La-la-la-la-la-la! My fingers are in my ears. I’m not LISTENING! I tell you, I’m NOT listening. La-la-la-la-la-la! Stop! Not another recall? Floor mats! Gas pedals! Brakes!

I don’t care! If you can’t trust Toyota, who can you trust? GM, Chrysler, Ford? La-la-la-la-la-la! Our Camry will celebrate its 10th birthday in April. What a magnificent car. Not one problem.
Our 2008 Highlander is barely 2 years old. Don’t tell me it’s going to unwillingly exceed 110 miles per hour because of a stuck gas pedal! I said, “DON’T TELL ME!” That blessed car has never been driven over 60 miles per hour in its entire lifetime! La-la-la-la-la-la!

Wait! It appears that our Highlander's VIN # starts with J. Whew! All is well! Happy days are here again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toyotas are awesome. Even if they do rev out of control!! I love speed!!

Jason

Carrie said...

Our Camry is 13 years old and has 210,000 miles. I LOVE Toyota's. Take that American made cars!