Statistics show that postings on existing blogs have dropped dramatically. It seems that bloggers have turned to Facebook and/or Twitter, a faster way to communicate requiring less time and thought.
I admit that I miss reading my relatives’ informational, humorous, and thought-provoking posts, but I also know that the world is a busy place! Come back, if you can.I was considering giving up posting, so I took an unscientific poll. “Do you read my blog?” I asked. Two people replied with a definite YES, and one said SOMETIMES. Well, that’s a majority! (It really doesn’t matter whether anyone reads my stuff, or not. I write for me.)
Statistics from Technorati:
“72% of bloggers are hobbyist and blog for fun.
They don’t make any income from blogging.
They blog simply to express themselves.”
That’s me! I write/ramble for my authentic audience – 2 out of 3!
Love ya’ll!
They don’t make any income from blogging.
They blog simply to express themselves.”
That’s me! I write/ramble for my authentic audience – 2 out of 3!
Love ya’ll!

6 comments:
I am commenting!!! I love your blog and love to read your happenings. Keep it up!
I read it, and love it!
That last comment was from Carolyn--can't seem to get my password to work.
You'd BETTER keep posting! Even though I talk to you almost daily and I'm your friend on the dreaded FB (bleah for micro-blogging!), I learn a lot more about YOU, the real Mary Hansen, by reading your blog. Keep going... and maybe I will too! (Down with Twitter!)
I read your blog all the time! It puts a smile on my face every time I read the thoughtful post's you write. I must have missed the pole you took, because I would have checked the "YES" box for sure! Keep it going It brightens my week! Love you Mary!
I love reading your blog too! Please, please, please keep posting and I'll work on mine :)
Post a Comment