Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday (June 2)

10 things you should know about our #5 granddaughter:

1. Her smile says, “Come on, I’m game!” or “Who me? I didn’t do it.”
2. Loves to talk, chat, talk, chat, and chat some more – always with a huge smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.
3. Sometimes thinks Bodie (the dog) is a horse – she smiles and Bodie complies
4. Wants to be just like her big sister
5. Me oh my! What an imagination!
6. Can make anyone laugh, laugh, laugh with her cute antics, super spizrinkum, and huge smile
7. Loves to be part of the action
8. She’s a very girly little girl, happy to be draped like “Fancy Nancy,” or toting her Littlest Pet Shop pets around.
9. Next in line, behind Jackson and Kate, to become a championship swimmer
10. Did I mention she always has a huge smile?

No comments: