4. Walk to Talk. I chose this improvement because… I’m loud. I shout loudly (some may even refer to it as yelling) when I call out. And, since I only live with one “someone", I am always yelling from the top of the stairs to the bowels of the basement to get that someone’s attention. “Come to dinner! Bye, I’ll be back in an hour! The phone’s for you! Do you know where ??? is? Are you ready? Someone's at the door." Etc. Etc.So, I decided to combine civility with exercise.
I WALK down the basement stairs, or wherever I need to go, and I TALK to Dr. H. face to face. Pretty simple. I figure that I pay to walk around the Rec., and all this added stair exercise is just plain free. (Trust me, it's been hard to do. Many times I've had to catch that breath of air before it passes through my lips, but I'm getting better.)
F.I.R.E.!!! Oh, that doesn't count.

No comments:
Post a Comment