Monday, March 1, 2010

You Give Me Fever!

It’s over – for at least 2 years anyway. Regular TV programming is back with reality, drama, and/or humor. Whoa. That sounds like a description of the Olympics. The difference. I don’t get hooked on regular TV programs.

Oh, I have a couple of programs I follow, but nothing like my sudden high interest in all types of winter sports! It always takes me a couple of events to remember who and what I love about the Olympics, but then suddenly I’m submerged. Totally.

Like millions suffering from Post Game Withdrawal, I’m climbing up and out -- if only to make sure my Tivo remains set for Chuck, The Biggest Loser, and an occasional Turner Classic Movie!

2 comments:

Julie said...

We are also bummed that the Olympics are over! Rod and I are both big Chuck fans and I love the Biggest Loser, so I guess that there is an upside to all of this!

Vocabdiva said...

Hooray for the biggest loser! Why is it that watching people lose weight is more exciting that watching skiers race down mountains or lugers rocket through the 50/50? I dunno, but I for one am THRILLED to banish that Olympics theme song from my brain for another two years!