Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me


Thanks Courtnie for placing my "six" candles.

Ask anyone if they feel older or different the day after their birthday. Usually they’ll answer, “No, not really.” Don’t you agree that’s a typical answer? However, today I am 65 years and a few hours older, and believe me I look and feel different. When I looked in the mirror this morning, I couldn’t believe what I saw! I found my eyes were baggy and saggy, my cheeks were super wrinkly, my hair had lost it’s color and was falling out in scraggly clumps, my complexion was blobby, and my teeth . . . well we won’t even mention my teeth! I immediately called the doctor. After sitting in the waiting room for an hour, and after a complete check-up, the doctor gave his diagnosis: “Your eyesight is fine!”

Celebrate! Gramma W. took Carolyn, Merrell and me to dinner at Goodwood on Saturday night. For dessert we shared a brownie sundae. Yum! Sunday, the entire gang came over and Kristine brought dinner for everyone. Yum! For dessert, we wolfed down Gramms's delicious chocolate cake! Double yum! Thanks everybody.



Trey explains his gift.

Threesome

Two-year-old Gracie, a recently rescued/acquired beloved pet was an unexpected birthday guest.


New owner holds fluffy, happy, cute Gracie. Unfortunately, Gracie is checking out the food instead of posing for the camera. I don't know what her owner is doing!

1 comment:

. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!!! Love Garrit, Millissa, Elle and Saige.