I have a few questions. Are there really people out there who have not decided which candidate will get their vote? Do the candidates need to spend another couple million bucks the last week before the election? In the last two years of campaigning haven’t the talking points just gone round and round? Blah, blah, blah!
Well, Merrell and I already voted last week at the county building – short line – in and out. Great. Yes, we are among the seemingly small group of voters who decided upon a candidate one week early. Lucky us, we don’t need to listen to all the campaign ads! However, today on the way to work, I counted 247 election posters! I can’t shut my eyes when I drive. Oh well, only one more week.
Have a little fun with the election by watching a couple of video clips on www.theonion.com. "Portrayal of Obama As Elitist" and "John McCain Accidently Left on Campaign Bus" are two that I tried to add below, but as you can see I had a little trouble.
(I'm Mary Hansen and I approve of this message. The message -- not the clips!)
HELLO WORLD!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment